Thursday 7 April 2011

Question 9 - Sarah Ellis

In the planning folder I completed:  

My sections of the storyboard. I drew in pencil and pen; the pencil drawings were indications of movement within the scene; mainly character movement.


The script. I tried to use as many stage directions and scenery indications as possible as we had little dialogue which in the end we cut down to none. I also tried to copy the layout of a proper script.


The zombie test shot for our main zombie. I tested blood consistancies before I attempted the test shot and discovered that washing up liquid and red food colouring creates the best consistancy for facial blood.
- I also collected some signatures on the release form for three of our zombies and provided a stan in actress when our main human was unable to film for us. 








 - I completed the film pitch sheet and conducted the research for it.












During production I helped film our shots and direct the actors. I have provided images of some of the shots which I filmed below. I provided props such as the contact lenses.






















I edited the film along with Kim Osbiston. I cut the final film with Dan Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment